Swati S. Bharadwaj, MD, MPH.
- Fellowship in Rheumatology – Cleveland Clinic Foundation – Ohio
- Internal Medicine Residency – Graduate Hospital – Philadelphia
- Masters in Public Health – Epidemiology and Biostatistics – George Washington University- DC
- Medical School – University of Bombay, India
- Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Certified in Bone Densitometry
- Member of American College of Rheumatology
- Language skills: Primary- English; Secondary- Hindi
Dr. Bharadwaj started her clinical career in 2006 at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA as a rheumatology faculty where she had a full time clinical rheumatology practice and was actively involved with teaching of medical students, residents and fellows. She then moved to Los Angeles, CA in 2008 with her husband who is also a physician and joined the Kaiser Health System in Los Angeles as a full time rheumatologist where she was consistently placed on the honor’s list for patient satisfaction. Dr. Bharadwaj moved to Scottsdale, Arizona in the fall of 2013 with her family and joined our group. Dr. Bharadwaj believes in an integrated, detailed, open and compassionate approach to patient care. Dr. Bharadwaj cherishes her free time with her family and friends. She also enjoys cooking, fitness, meditation and traveling.