Seth Clark, DPM
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Neuroscience from Brigham Young University
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) from the Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine at Midwestern University
- Podiatric Surgical Residency Training at Intermountain Medical Center in Salt Lake City, UT – Chief Resident 2015-2016
- Associate of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS)
- Adjunct Faculty, Midwestern University
Dr. Clark has special interest in treating ailments of the foot and ankle, especially diabetic foot care, wound care, pain and arthritis of the foot and ankle, and fracture management. He has published various scientific articles and spoken at medical conferences on these topics and performed more than 1,500 surgeries of the foot and ankle during his residency training. He has an extensive history of community service, including managing a free homeless clinic in downtown Phoenix and a full-time 2-year church mission in Brazil. He grew up in Peoria, AZ and loves the Phoenix area. He is fluent in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. He is happily married and has four wonderful children. He enjoys spending time with his family and is an avid college football fan.
AARA Locations: Paradise Valley, Glendale and Sun City
Although each of us came to the group from different backgrounds and experiences, we share a vision about how to deliver our services to those who need them in our community. It is centered on effectiveness and efficiency provided in a caring and civil environment. It was the challenges of diagnosing and customizing treatment to the individual that drew us to rheumatology. The evolution of our technology sustains the hope that we can make a difference every day to our patients.