Ramina Jajoo, MD
- Bachelor of Medical Sciences – University of New South Wales – Australia
- Bachelor of Medicine – University of New South Wales – Australia
- Bachelor of Surgery – University of New South Wales – Australia
- Residency in Internal Medicine – St. Vincent’s Medical Center – Connecticut
- Fellowship in Rheumatology – Tufts-New England Medical Center – Boston, MA
During her three-year fellowship, Dr. Jajoo studied the effects of diet on osteoporosis in men and women aged 65 years and older using grants from National Institute of Health and National Osteoporosis Foundation. She then moved to Phoenix and joined AARA in August 2004. She is also a member of American College of Physicians and American College of Rheumatology.