Ralph Bennett, MD
- M.D. – Mt. Sinai School of Medicine, New York City
- Internal Medicine – Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Fellowship in autoimmunity – Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Participated in over 100 clinical research trials
- Fellow of American College of Physicians
- Fellow of American College of Rheumatology
Dr. Bennett has spoken extensively to the public about all aspects of arthritis, and numerous times at professional meetings. He has been active in well over a hundred clinical trials since the early 80’s,with an early focus on anti-inflammatory medications and the stomach, and a more recent focus on new treatments in rheumatoid arthritis. He has helped author textbook chapters, and many scientific articles. He has been active in the past on hospital committees and local medical foundations. Dr. Bennett grew up in Connecticut prior to his medical education. He is married with three children. He is an active supporter of the local arts.