- Fellowship in Rheumatology – University of Arizona
- Internal Medicine Residency – The George Washington University- DC
- Medical School – The George Washington University-DC
- Board Certified in Rheumatology
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Kumar completed her rheumatology fellowship from The University of Arizona. After which, she moved to Oakland, California where she joined an academic center in The Alameda Health System. During this time she grew a Rheumatology practice consisting of both inpatient and outpatient clinical services and was actively involved in teaching medical students and residents. Dr. Kumar is currently also completing her Integrative Medicine Fellowship from the renowned University of Arizona – Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine. She believes in an integrated, thorough and team-centered approach to patient care. Dr. Kumar and her husband moved to Scottsdale, Arizona in 2019 and she is very excited to join the AARA family. In her free time, she loves to travel, cook and play tennis.
AARA Locations: Mesa and PV