Nehad Soloman, M.D.
- B.S.- Biomedical Education- City University of New York, City College, Sophie Davis School of Biomedicine
- M.D.- SUNY at StonyBrook Medical School
- Internship- Winthrop University Hospital (StonyBrook Health System) Long Island, NY
- Internal Medicine Residency- Winthrop University Hospital (StonyBrook Health System) Long Island, NY
- Fellowship in Rheumatology and Immunology- Winthrop University Hospital/Nassau University Medical Center (StonyBrook Health System) Long Island, NY
- Board Certification- Internal Medicine
- Board Certification- Rheumatology
- Languages- English, Arabic, Spanish
Dr. Soloman has been a recipient of multiple awards for research and academic excellence during his career. He also achieved the highest honor of “Fellow of the Year” for outstanding performance and dedication to patient care upon graduation. He has published multiple journal articles and is a co-author in the “Sjogren’s Syndrome Handbook”. Dr. Soloman was award the patient choice award in 2010 and 2012. He continues to reach out to the community via public speaking through the Arthritis Foundation and was named Medical Honoree for 2014. His dedication to teaching the future physicians of the valley is ongoing, with his affiliation to Midwestern University, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Soloman is also actively engaged in clinical research trials for many rheumatic diseases and has been serving the Phoenix Metro Area for the past 11 years. He has recently joined the AARA family where he continues his excellent care.