Kenneth Lawlor, DO
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies – Arizona State University
- D.O. – Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Missouri-Columbia
- Rheumatology Fellowship – University of Missouri-Columbia
- Board Certified Internal Medicine
- Board Certified Rheumatology
Dr. Lawlor is a native of Arizona, and upon completing his fellowship in Rheumatology in 2010 at the University of Missouri he returned to Arizona to start a solo practice in Prescott, which is a high need area for Rheumatology in the state. Dr. Lawlor was integral in teaching many students and residents during his Rheumatology fellowship and has continued this dedication to teaching since 2011 as a Rheumatology Preceptor for Residents of Verde Valley Medical Center Internal Medicine Residency Training Program. Dr. Lawlor sees all rheumatologic conditions including Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, Spondyloarthropathies, Lupus, and Osteoarthritis. Dr. Lawlor and his amazing wife have 6 wonderful children, which consume his time outside of work and church service. He has recently joined the AARA family and will continue providing specialized care for his patients in the Prescott area.