John Sollenberger, DO
- BS – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- MS – Arizona State University
- DO – Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship and Residency – University of Pennsylvania
- Sports and Spine Fellowship – Norwest Spine and Sports Physicians
- Fellow of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Sollenberger is board certified in Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and is credentialed in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound. He has presented at the national level in these areas. He enjoys academic medicine and has received awards for teaching excellence. He holds faculty appointments at the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine and University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix. Dr. Sollenberger is a native of Phoenix and is pleased to be practicing in his home state.