John R.P. Tesser, MD
- B.S. – Yale University – New Haven, CI
- M.D. – University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry – New York
- Residency in Internal Medicine – Maricopa Medical Center – Phoenix, AZ
- Fellowship in Rheumatology – Bowman Gray School of Medicine – Winston-Salem, NC
- Clinical Lecturer – University of Arizona Health Sciences Center
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Medicine – Midwestern University – Phoenix, AZ
- Fellow of American College of Rheumatology
- Fellow of American College of Physicians
- Member of American Society of Bone and Mineral Research
- Member of International Society of Clinical Densitometry
Dr. Tesser is actively involved in performing multiple clinical research studies including all forms of rheumatic diseases with emphasis on rheumatoid and osteoarthritis and osteoporosis. He has been principal investigator on over 200 clinical research trials. He actively serves as a speaker and consultant for many groups, and he has published over 30 articles and abstracts in peer-reviewed medical journals, including the New England Journal of Medicine and Arthritis & Rheumatism.
AARA Locations: Glendale and Phoenix
Although each of us came to the group from different backgrounds and experiences, we share a vision about how to deliver our services to those who need them in our community. It is centered on effectiveness and efficiency provided in a caring and civil environment. It was the challenges of diagnosing and customizing treatment to the individual that drew us to rheumatology. The evolution of our technology sustains the hope that we can make a difference every day to our patients.