Jeffrey B. Loomer, MD
- B.S. – University of New York College at Oneonta
- Master of Science Degree – Barry University in Miami Shores, Florida.
- St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada, West Indies
- Internal Medicine Medicine Internship at Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Internal Medicine Residency at New Britain General Hospital in New Britain, CI
- Rheumatology Fellowship at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH
Jeffrey B. Loomer, MD is Board Certified Rheumatologist who joins AARA after being in solo private in Tucson since 1992. Dr. Loomer is a Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology and a Fellow of the American College of Physicians. He was a Clinical Instructor in Medicine at Dartmouth Medical School, Medical House Staff Lecturer at Tucson General Hospital, Question Writer for the American Board of Internal Medicine Certification Examination, Peer Review Consultant for the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners,
Admissions Committee Interviewer for the University of Arizona School of Medicine and has participated on Medical Advisory Panels to several pharmaceutical companies. Dr. Loomer has also worked with The American College of Rheumatology as a Congressional Patient Advocate Delegate in Washington, D.C. He is an author and has won multiple national and international book awards. Dr. Loomer has been featured multiple times on Doctor Radio Sirius XM Satellite Radio, and was also featured in a medical segment on WSVN Channel 7 News in Miami, Florida.