Eric Peters, M.D.
- Bachelors in Cell Biology – University of Kansas
- M.D. – University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Residency in Internal Medicine – St. Joseph Medical Center – Phoenix, AZ
- Fellowship in Rheumatology – University of California, Los Angeles – Harbor Medical Center
- Adjunct Assistant Professor – Midwestern University College – Phoenix, AZ
- Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology
- Member of the American College of Physicians
- Member of the International Society of Clinical Densitometry
Dr. Peters was in practice in Kansas City for four years before moving to Phoenix to take his present position with Arizona Arthritis & Rheumatology Associates. He has been with AARA since 1997. He is actively involved in Arizona Arthritis Research, the clinical research arm of AARA. He has been involved in over one hundred clinical trials in rheumatology as either principal or sub-investigator. He has served as a national and regional speaker and consultant for many commercial, educational and humanitarian groups. He is a published author of journal articles and book chapters. Dr. Peters is married with two children. He coaches basketball and baseball in his spare time. He has been involved in charitable work for the Arthritis Foundation and has run free medical clinics in inner-city Kansas City, Mexico, and Guatemala.