Daniel Kreutz, M.D.
- Board Certified – Internal Medicine
- Board Certified – Rheumatology
- Bachelors in Molecular Biosciences and Biotechnology – Arizona State University
- M.D. – Creighton University – Omaha, NE
- Residency in Internal Medicine – Scott & White Hospital/Texas A&M University
- Fellowship in Rheumatology – University of Arizona
While in Texas Dr. Kreutz was the primary investigator studying any relationship between MRSA and anti-TNF drugs. Dr. Kreutz brought his family back to Arizona to complete his Rheumatology training with a fellowship at the University of Arizona. Dr. Kreutz is married with five beautiful children. He enjoys hiking, restoring classic cars and photography.