Daniel Kreutz, MD
- Board Certified – Internal Medicine
- Board Certified – Rheumatology
- Bachelors in Molecular Biosciences and Biotechnology – Arizona State University
- M.D. – Creighton University – Omaha, NE
- Residency in Internal Medicine – Scott & White Hospital/Texas A&M University
- Fellowship in Rheumatology – University of Arizona
While in Texas Dr. Kreutz was the primary investigator studying any relationship between MRSA and anti-TNF drugs. Dr. Kreutz brought his family back to Arizona to complete his Rheumatology training with a fellowship at the University of Arizona. Dr. Kreutz is married with five beautiful children. He enjoys hiking, restoring classic cars and photography.
AARA Locations: Mesa and Gilbert
Although each of us came to the group from different backgrounds and experiences, we share a vision about how to deliver our services to those who need them in our community. It is centered on effectiveness and efficiency provided in a caring and civil environment. It was the challenges of diagnosing and customizing treatment to the individual that drew us to rheumatology. The evolution of our technology sustains the hope that we can make a difference every day to our patients.